Friday, June 21, 2013

Baby Love

I started off blogging with good intentions of posting more often than I have. The last post was in my drafts since January and I realized I did not finish and post it! It looks like I just posted it yesterday. SO! I am back with my good intentions of blogging again.
Maybe my best friend, Jessica, and I can keep each other motivated! See her blog here: http://perfectlygoodenoughforme.blogspot.com/

Another motivation to blog is to keep record of my life for myself and my children to look back on. It is, after all, an online diary/journal.

A lot has happened since my first blog... I am now 16 weeks pregnant with our first baby!
My Husband, Drew, and I are excited! Due date is Dec. 4th. Drew's birthday is Dec. 21st so it will be a little Drew. I will have my hands full!

Per Hubby's request, we are not finding out the gender of the baby. I know... I know... you're thinking 'Are you crazy?!' 'How will you prepare?' We will just buy necessity things and then buy gender items afterwards. I agreed to it before we got pregnant, but only for the first baby. So far I am good with it although I am far enough along to find out...



13 week ultrasound. I love this profile!


Baby Walker sucking his/her thumb :)


4d pic. Baby Walker was hiding his/her face. Baby was done taking pics. lol.

After these ultrasounds were done, it really gave us confirmation that I am pregnant. It wasnt really sinking in at first, but it is now. I can't wait to meet our baby! I hope these next 24 weeks go by fast then time can slow down.

We found out I was pregnant on March 31st which is Drew's Mom birthday. She passed away when he was 13 yrs old. We know this baby is sent from Heaven from his Mom, Xan. Due to this, the baby's name will have significance and be named after Xan (Zan)
Boy: Zane Patrick Walker. Patrick is my Father's first name
Girl:  Alexandra Dawn Walker. We will call her Ally for short. Dawn is my Mother's middle name.

I have to say that I am experiencing Baby love. I already love my Baby more than anything in this world and he/she is not even born yet! This is what they mean by a Mother's love.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Kendall Nicole Walker









2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet Baby Walker! I am incredibly thrilled for you and cannot wait to be Aunt Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendall - it's been over a year. I just got back on, time for you to catch up too! You have so much to share :)

    ReplyDelete