Monday, June 24, 2013

House plans

Another update is we decided to put our house up for sale in March and now under contract with potential buyers. We are in inspection week right now. Closing date is July 23rd. I'm glad that we have someone buying the house, but not looking forward to moving. We are going to move in temporarily with my Sister, Paige, while we look for a good rent house.

We found 6.5 acres just South of my parents place. Not even a mile away. It is beautiful wooded acreage with a pond and stream on the east side of the property. We plan to build a house in about 2 years. During this time we will be preparing the land, finish paying off debt (Thank you Dave Ramsey!) and saving for 20% down on our new construction home. We already have the house picked out! Floor plan to be adjusted a little. I am very excited! And Drew is excited he gets to play on a tractor to get the land ready :) Wish us luck on moving in the next month!




1 comment:

  1. This looks GREAT! I can't wait until you start building - I may move in :)

    ReplyDelete